Pathogens Play A Part In Destroying Cells



Pathogens Play A Part In Destroying Cells

When it comes to your body there are different levels of pathogens which can produce disease. A pathogen may also be referred to as an infectious agent, a “bug”, or simply a germ.

These pathogens are a major cause of chronic illness and there are potentially thousands of them that can harm your body. They can also reside dormant while your immune system is strong and your body is healthy but once you’re under stress, they can thrive, reproduce, grow, and invade any part of your body. They can live anywhere they want. Think of them as snakes in the jungle. They live in the trees, on the ground, or swim in the water.

You can have a pathogen living in your ears constantly re-infecting your sinuses or causing drainage dripping down your throat (1) into your stomach or lungs causing problems there. You can also have a bacterial infection in your jaw, called cavitation, that harbors nasty bugs that can infect your heart or get into your bloodstream or lymphatic system (the sewer system of the body) causing chronic disease throughout your body such as fatigue, chronic muscle soreness, and even heart disease. (2)

The ultimate goal of these pathogens is to knock your body down to the ground and turn it into soil just like they do with leaves, trees, and wildlife.

What are the symptoms of organisms invading your body?

It’s important to understand that many symptoms could be a sign your body is overrun. For example, a flu virus causes symptoms for a few days whereas a “retro-virus” can cause fatigue for decades, and the ebola virus can kill you in 4-8 weeks. A parasite can increase your appetite or decrease it. A fungus can make all of your symptoms worse during the nighttime.

But there are a few specific symptoms to help get you into a ballpark so you know what general kind of organisms might be affecting you. For example, you could be harboring a fungus in your body which means when you eat certain foods, it will feed that fungus and cause symptoms like excess bloating of the stomach. Or if you look at your tongue and there is a white coating on it – this could also be a strong sign that you are suffering from a fungus. (3)

When dealing with the multitude of fungi and looking for solutions, the most natural remedies are herbs. When you use herbs, they can kill many different organisms besides fungi at the same time. One of my favorite herbs is oregano and there are many others that work as well. It’s my favorite because it works the majority of the time for multiple different organisms. (4)

The good news is, there are plenty of herbs and supplements that do a great job.

Pick the right ones, give them time, and assist the body in cleaning itself as the therapies work.

Gaining a good understanding of the step by step mechanism of lactic acidosis is important for you to prevent it and reverse-engineer it if you have it.

(1) Postnasal Drip: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment

(2) Dental Cavitations | Jaw Bone Infections

(3) Candida Overgrowth

(4) Oregano Oil: Natural Antifungal & Other Health Benefits

Subscribe for Email Updates

Chronic Disease Articles

Three Main Causes of Chronic Disease
Category: Chronic Disease
When it comes to chronic illness there are 3 main causes you need to understand. But first, typically when we are not feeling well, we go to the doctor with a health problem and they perform some tests and in most cases...
High Lactate
Category: Chronic Disease
High Lactate When your body uses sugar as fuel it releases 5 waste products.(1) One is called lactate and 75% of the lactate is re-used as sugar again in a healthy body. However, the other 25% needs to be cleaned up by...

Subscribe for Updates

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.